Wednesday 21 December 2016

Thank You and Goodbye





I just wanted to finish the term off by saying a huge thank you for the more than generous gifts that I have received today and during this, my last week at Crabtree. The beautiful flowers nearly finished me off today! I have been blown away by the heartfelt messages in the cards and the conversations I have had with so many parents and well wishers.
As I move on to different challenges in my new school, I will take many happy memories of my years at Crabtree and the hundreds - literally- of children who have passed through my classes- all of whom have left me with a wealth of special moments and amusing anecdotes.

I would like to take this chance to wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy 2017.

Pamela Doran

No comments:

Post a Comment